Plan Your Wedding With TLC
Celebrations with TLC is offering you the opportunity to spend some time with our principal wedding planner in a relaxed and friendly atmosphere where you will receive all the information you need to kick start your wedding planning experience.
- Are you going to plan and organise your own wedding?
- Have you ever planned a big event before?
- Do you know what you need and how much it will cost?
- Would you like to spend some time sharing ideas and tips with other brides like you?
- Would you like to pick the brain of a qualified and internationally experienced wedding planning professional?
Get the answer to questions like:
- How much should I budget for the services and products I need?
- How soon should I start shopping and booking each service?
- How do I make sure my bridesmaids will do what I need them to without being a bridezilla?
- What is the grooms’ role in planning a wedding?
- What should I look for when getting quotes?
- How do I know that I have hired the right businesses?
- Which jobs can I ask friends and family to help with without making them feel overwhelmed?
And you will have the opportunity to ask questions specific to your special day.
What if I am not the bride?
This is not just for brides! Grooms are more than welcome to participate. We provide each bride or groom with templates for you budget, guest list and seating plan, a checklist to keep you on track and great discounts on all our other services and products. You are welcome to bring a friend and get them involved.
How long does it take?
Our workshops go for 3 hours and bring together up to four brides share ideas, ask questions and take the stress out of planning your wedding. No matter what stage of the planning experience you are up to, we will save you time, money and stress. Don’t worry, we even provide drinks and snacks.
Where is it held?
Our workshops will be held at the new My Bridal Centre boutique, located at 934 Logan Road, Holland Park West. But if you would like to get a group of friends together for a little party at home, just give us a call and book your own workshop in the comfort of your own home at a time that suits you.
How much does it cost?
Workshops cost $35 for the bride or groom and you can bring a friend for just $10. Classes are small and fill up fast so book your spot today!
When are the workshops held?
Our workshops are run approximately once a month and extra classes are available for group. Our next dates are:
Sunday 16th September 2018 at 2pm
Thursday 25th October 2018 at 7pm
Sunday 25th November 2018 at 10am